So every month when I’m working on my favourites, I try to include links so that you can buy these products yourself if you want. I am not making any money off of providing these links but I always kind of figure that if you like it, you might want to buy it.
Well, I have to apologize ahead of time for this month. A lot of what I have been loving have been amazing finds from the local thrift store so I have no idea where you can find something similar.
I’ll post whatever links I can but this month has been a good reminder to me that you can find some really incredible things at your local thrift store if you do the digging.
01. Retired Emo Kid Sweater. I am a very proud former emo kid (I use former lightly, I still listen to pretty much nothing but Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance). I saw this sweater from an online creator, Jac Vanek, while I was browsing Instagram one day and I fell in LOVE. I couldn’t resist and as it turns out, it is the coziest sweater I have had in a long time. I can’t say enough good things about this sweater. I get a ton of compliments when I wear it too and who doesn’t like a compliment every once in a while?
02. Copper Thrift Store Mugs. I am a sucker for a good mug and I am also a sucker for some beautiful copper. I spotted these two mugs at the thrift store recently and I totally fell in love. They’re beautiful glass mugs with this copper piece on the outside and I can’t get enough of them.
03. Anthropologie Candle. This was another find from a garage sale. It was brand new, never used, and smelled amazing. I brought it home and realized that it retails for quite a bit from Anthropologie. I don’t know if I would ever pay the full price for it but for a couple bucks from a garage sale, it is the best candle ever!
04. Glass Dish from Thrift Store. I don’t know how old this little glass dish is but I get the feeling that it’s rather vintage. I am still unsure what I am going to keep in it but when I saw it on the shelf at the thrift store, I couldn’t walk away.
05. H&M Bedroom Upgrades. I don’t want to go too much into detail here because I have a new bedroom decor post coming up soon but I need to mention it. I got myself a few new things for my bedroom from H&M and I am so happy that I did.
06. Addition Elle Bra and Underwear Set. When you have big boobs, you get used to spending a lot of money for bras. Luckily for me, Addition Elle was having a huge sale on these items and I managed to find a really cute set for really rather cheap. I love the way that I feel when I put this on. I always have it on when I’m going out or I need a little confidence boost. Cute underwear is the best thing in the world.
07. Glow Recipe Watermelon Moisturizer and Sleeping Mask. I’ve been wanting to try this stuff for a while because I’ve heard such good reviews so when Sephora had this little set as a points reward, I got it as quickly as I could. I fell in love with them both from the moment I tried them and I can’t wait to buy full sizes.
08. Slip Silk Scrunchies. This has to be one of my most bougie purchases in a while. I spent far too much money on silk hair scrunchies but let me tell you…I feel like a damn princess when I wear these and my hair is much happier with me. I wanted something that wouldn’t tug on my hair and something that I could sleep in to keep my hair off my neck in the hotter months and I found all that plus more in these scrunchies. I don’t think I can ever use a normal hair tie again.
09. BKR Lala Water Bottle. I have been looking at these water bottles for years. YEARS! I think I started looking at these in 2011 or 2012. I always wanted one but they are truly so expensive for a glass water bottle. I got the medium size bottle in a Fab Fit Fun box and I do love it but it was smaller than I wanted and I wasn’t a fan of the colour. When they went on sale at Sephora, I ordered the one I wanted without hesitation and I am so glad that I did. I have drank so much more water since getting this bottle, it’s insane.
10. Nails Inc Nail Polish in Bruton Mews. One of my favourite colours is forest green but it can be hard to find it in nail polish form. I found this one when I was browsing on Sephora and I really fell in love with it. The colour is fantastic and the nail polish itself is really awesome quality.
What have you been loving this month? What are some of your favourite things?