So something I like to do every once in a while is come up with a list of things that I want to buy for myself. These usually end up being slightly expensive things but they’re things that I really, really want.
I find that when I put it down, write it on paper, it sort of gives me something to save up for. I don’t plan on getting all of this in the next month. I don’t even expect to be able to afford all of this at all but if I have it written somewhere, I can look back at it and remind myself of what I’m saving for, what I’m working so hard for, and what is worth the money (for me at least).
I thought I would share it with you all, maybe for a bit of inspiration for yourself, and kind of to keep myself accountable.
01. Laptop. A new MacBook Air has been at the top of my list for a while now. My current computer is orking well for the most part but I just feel like it’s time to upgrade. I don’t know when I’m ever going to be able to afford it but the very top of my wishlist is the beautiful new gold MacBook Air.
02. Birkenstocks. I have always loved these shoes, I don’t care what anyone says about them. They’re cute, they’re comfortable, and they’re functional. I always have a pair of Birkenstocks in my closet and since I’ve had issues with my foot this year, they’ve become even more important. For those who don’t know, I broke my foot this year and have since developed arthritis. Birkenstocks give me the support I need and they’re one of the only shoes that don’t hurt my feet at the end of the day. My current pair are pretty old and worn out so it’s time for a new pair.
03. Retinol Cream. I love retinol so much and I love the A-Passioni Retinol Cream from Drunk Elephant. I had a sample and every single time I used it, my skin was glowing the next morning. I would really love to buy this but it is not cheap at $92 CAD. I’ll have my hands on it one day.
04. Converse Sneakers. Converse are another pair of shoes that I like to just always have in my closet and it’s time for a new pair. My inner emo kid is dying for these.
05. Lazy Sunday Perfume. I love Maison Margiela perfume and the Replica line is incredible. I really enjoy a lot of the scents but I think Lazy Sunday might be my favourite. It’s described as a classic floral scent with notes of lily of the valley, iris, and white musk, and it’s meant to be reminiscent of soft skin and fresh linens on a Sunday morning in bed. I recently got myself the small roller ball version of it for my birthday but by the end of the year, I would like to get the full size bottle.
06. Stephanie DeAngelis Print. I am trying to get more art for my place and I have been in love with Stephanie’s work for a loooooong time. I’m hoping to get a few of her prints for my place this year. They’re just so beautiful.
07. Military Style Jacket. For spring, I would really like to get a military inspired jacket. This is far from being a need but they’re just super cute and I love the way they look and I would looooove to get my hands on one.
08. Dr. Martens. This is something that I’m really not planning to get for a long time. At this point, I won’t need these until probably November but ideally, I would like to have these as my winter boots for next winter season.
09. Record Player. This is something else that I have wanted for a long time. I really want a decent record player and a small collection of records.
10. Savage x Fenty. I really love pretty lingerie and I love what Rihanna has done with this line. Someone fnally did sexy, fun, beautiful pieces for plus sized girls. I hope to get a set from her if I can.
What’s on your wish list?