Fall is officially upon us. We are in full fledged Halloween mode and my inner witch is happier than ever. I’ve been playing around with some of my favourite makeup today because what else would I do on a snowy day off?
The look that I’ve created is a little more casual, despite the black lipstick, and a little easier for everyday wear. I thought that I would take some pictures and share it all with you because I am rather proud of this look!
The products that I used are as follows:
01. Kat Von D Lock It Base (foundation, concealer, setting powder)
02. CoverFX Custom Enhancer Drops in Moonlight
03. Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow Highlighter in Stunner
04. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Brozer
03. MAC Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul
05. Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette (I used shades Ounce, Chaser, and Scorched)
06. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
07. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
08. Color Pop Brow Boss Pencil
09. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Witches
10. Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
I love this look. I hope that you do too. Just a touch of colour, something simple, fun, and easy. I’m thinking that I will probably adjust this look a little bit to use for a witch costume on Halloween!
Anyone else a huge Halloween lover like me? It’s the most wonderful time of the year!