It’s that time of the month again! I am really enjoying making these posts. It’s just positive vibes. The stuff that I am loving in the past month. It just makes me feel good to think back on all the things that have brought me joy. So without further ado…my favourites from March!
01. Wardley Betta Fish Pellets. Let’s star off with some of Sirius’ favourite things…I got this new food for him while I was at Walmart and he loves it. If you’re in the market for some fish food, this is great. Pellets are a hell of a lot easier to clean out too, by the way.
02. Lavender Sleep Spray. As I’ve said before and I will say again, sleep is something that seems to elude me. My whole family seems to have issues with sleep as we all get together and talk about what we’re doing to help us sleep. Lavender scents have always helped me relax and so I found this spray from a local shop in town and it’s been wonderful. You just spray it on your pillows and sheets before you go to bed and it just relaxes you so much.
03. Nature’s Bounty: Hair, Skin, and Nails Gummies. I adore these gummy vitamins. They taste good and they seem to really be helping! It’s always good to tae vitamins to help your body and I quite like these.
04. Adult Essentials Multivitamin Gummies. These are some other gummy vitamins that I have been enjoying. They taste good and they seem to help. I’ve always had a hard time remembering to take my vitamins but for some reason, I am finding it really easy to remember to eat these gummy vitamins. Maybe it’s just because they taste so good!
05. Sephora Cleansing Wipes, Micellar Milk, and Cream Face Wash. I spoke about these in my last post about rose. They’re good quality and I love that they’re all in a rose scent. There’s just something about good skin care that makes me so happy.
06. Food, Health, and Happiness by Oprah Winfrey. So Oprah is my hero and my best friend, Erin, is my hero for getting me this book for my birthday. I just adore everything Oprah and this book is no exception. She provides us with the most amazing recipes and funny stories and it’s just been a fantastic read.
07. Bumble and Bumble Don’t Blow It. This is a cream that you run through your hair out of the shower and it helps to enhance your natural texture while keeping your hair healthy and soft. My hair has been loving it and it really is soft after using it.
08. Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale. So ginger ale is my favourite. It’s just one of the best drinks ever in my opinion and over the holidays, they had a cranberry flavoured ginger ale that I LOVED. When they took it off the shelves, I was crushed. But then I discovered this new blackberry ginger ale and it is SO GOOD. If you’re a ginger ale lover, give it a try.
09. Origins Original Skin Face Mask. As I have said, I adore good skin care and this mask is GOOD. My skin is so soft and bright and alive after using it and because it’s a mud mask, it is really amazing for clearing acne, too. It’s just fantastic. It has this exfoliating texture that you sort of scrub in after it’s dried on your face and it changes everything for the better.
10. Pencil Case. I needed a new pencil case and I was looking around the Chapters sight and I finally found this one. I love white and I love minimal designs and this pencil case is exactly what I was looking for. Besides, it feels so much more grown up to use this instead of something hot pink that you get in the school supplies section of Walmart.
11. Spring Mug. Another find from Walmart, thanks to Erin. This mug has made me so very happy. I got a pretty bowl to go with it. It just makes having my morning coffee or my evening tea feel so happy. It looks like spring! God, I can’t wait for flowers and sunshine and bike rides again.
12. L’Oreal Colorista Semi-Permanent Hair Dye. I gave this a try and fell in love! My hair is a little too dark for it but I do have white hairs that picked up the colour really well. It’s basically a hair dye that is supposed to last for only 4 to 8 shampoos and it comes in quite a few colours. I grabbed pink and I loved it. It’s just fun to have some colour in my hair again.
13. Post It Notes. Pretty stationary makes me happy. These post it notes and from the Colours of the World collection and these colours are inspired by Bali. I adore that they’re not neon colours and the size is perfect for writing lists.
12. Tarte Blush in Paaarty. This was part of the birthday present from Sephora and it’s brilliant. It’s such a universally flattering shade and the quality of Tarte blushes are just to die for!
13. Australian Outback Messenger Bag. This is a rediscovery for me. I’ve had this bag for a long time but I have picked it up again and have been using it as my regular bag for the past month. I love the way it looks and it’s fantastic quality. It’s just a great bag.
14. Fish Tank Accessories. Near the beginning of the month, I got a new fish tank for my fish and just in the past week, I was able to get a few more things for it. I’ve been loving decorating it and playing with it. It’s fun and it’s been nothing but enjoyable.
15. Divide by Ed Sheeran. Let me just start off by saying that I have been in love with Ed Sheeran for a very, very long time. I always feel really hipster when it comes to Ed. He got really famous on his second album and especially with his song Thinking Out Loud. I have been listening to his music since his first album came out and every time there is a new Ed Sheeran album, I listen to it to death. This is pretty well the only album that I’ve been listening to and it’s AMAZING. I still love every moment of it.
What are the things that you have been loving?