I am a makeup lover. I adore putting makeup on and dressing up and pampering myself. It makes me feel like I’ve taken care of myself. In the summer, I like to wear make up that’s light and feels natural and isn’t going to be sweat off the minute that I step outside. This is a look that I’ve been wearing most days.
- Naked 3 Palette: I blend the colour ‘nooner‘ into my crease and my lower lash line with ‘strange‘ in my inner corners.
- Too Faced Primed and Poreless: this is the best translucent powder that I’ve used and in the summer, I’ll use this on its own without heavy foundation. It helps keep me shine free but doesn’t feel like I have a ton of gunk on my face.
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner: the best liquid eyeliner ever. No question. Nothing is better than this. End of story.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: the best mascara ever. No questions. Nothing is better than this. End of story.
- MAC Blush in Warm Soul: it really is what the name says…warm. It’s a blush that’s not too pink but it’s not too dark and brown. It just adds a warm glow.
- Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipstick in Seduction: a beautiful nude matte lip
It’s warm. It’s rosy. It’s the perfect touch of colour to a summer day.